TreeCrafters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I am Inatun

2 posters

Go down

Hello, I am Inatun Empty Hello, I am Inatun

Post by Inatun Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Hi, I guess this is where I give my introduction. I've only recently found out about the tree spirit challenge and gave it a few different tries on single player, but I thought I'd give a multiplayer server a try. I don't normally play a lot of SMP honestly, but since this challenge changes a lot of the gameplay I figured I'd give it another shot, see what it's like playing this while having other people to talk to. I'm a generally nice guy, but really what I'm looking for in joining this server is just having other people to talk to while waiting for my trees to grow.

So, now that that's out of the way, a few newbie questions I have, although I'm going to be heading to the server straight away so I might get them answered there but...
1. What's the corruption? I've seen a few mentions of it but I have no idea what it is.
2. Are you allowed to take a sapling, plant it somewhere else, wait for it to grow, and then use that as your grandfather tree? I'd like to work with a pine tree, but at the same time I'd like to have it be in a more open tundra biome rather than the more crowded taiga biome, except pine trees don't naturally generate in the tundra confused .

Inatun

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am Inatun Empty Re: Hello, I am Inatun

Post by anotherstiffler Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:24 am

Hey! Glad to have you here. We hope to have the server ready within the next few days for you to enjoy. Hang tight until then.

For your questions:

1. Corruption is an expansion that's coming. I won't give much details yet, but for now just be sure to stay North of the giant wall that you'll find in-game.

2. Yea, that's totally fine. When you're finally given access in the next few days, chat with an admin about hooking you up.
anotherstiffler
anotherstiffler
Admin
Admin

http://treecrafters.com/

Back to top Go down