TreeCrafters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremiah767 Application

2 posters

Go down

Jeremiah767 Application Empty Jeremiah767 Application

Post by Jeremiah_767 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi, my name is Jeremiah. I am 21, and I've been playing minecraft ever since alpha. I learned about the Tree Spirit challenge on an Iphone app that has a bunch of random minecraft info including fan fiction, challenges, and such. Most of the challenges are primarily intended for Single player and as such, I tried this challenge(the tree spirit challenge) in single player for a while. Its a lot of fun, and I found out that there are entire servers that run this concept while surfing the minecraft forums. I would really like to give this a try. I currently am a regular in mc.stefcraft.com which is a SMP server with a stargate network, and several other nice plugins. I am the builder of a city called Ebonheart and a maze that the city is popular for, which I run, people pay me in gold to enter my maze, and if they make it to the other side, I pay them back plus a prize. I would say that i'm a pretty good builder, and I feel that I would make a good addition to any server. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Jeremiah_767

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah767 Application Empty Re: Jeremiah767 Application

Post by anotherstiffler Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:42 am

Hi Jeremiah! Welcome to the server. We're almost ready to open up to the public, so hang tight and watch our announcements for more details on that. I look forward to seeing what you build on our server. Smile
anotherstiffler
anotherstiffler
Admin
Admin

http://treecrafters.com/

Back to top Go down