When Boundaries Break

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When Boundaries Break

Post by Rysiion on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:11 am

Before I start writing the story, I need to say this so no one feels any kind of bad emotion over what their character has done of is going to do. I am NOT basing this on anyone's personality, but merely a game we were playing a little while back on the server. Now that I have said that, I shall begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is the boundary between good and evil? Where is that very thin line, bordering right and wrong? Some claim that doing something immoral to bring about a good result is still wrong, others claim the opposite. What if you were forced into something bad, by a threat? Would doing it still make you evil? In this mess of decisions, where can we find truth? We can't. No matter what is done, others will have their opinion, and you will have yours. The moral compass cannot solve anything, for, everybody's varies, giving mixed ideas and thoughts. When overwhelmed, some turn to their deity for help, where others will search deep inside themselves for an answer, or even seek help from someone of higher status.

What happens if you do something so evil, so horrible and despicable, that you push yourself in too deep? What if you become the very thing, you were trying vainly to stop? I cannot really answer that, out of fear, mainly. I am afraid people will judge me if they find out my story, what I have done, what I will be forced into doing. I am Elohyedih and this, is my story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After note- To make it sounds better I am mixing up the character names I am using and here, if you can't figure out Mad who it is I will post the names. Another thing, I will write this in chapters, as I get bored, I just wanted to get the main idea out for today, to see if people like it. I expect to get another chapter done today (This is just the opening bit, the chapters will be longer).

Names -> Nickname -> In-game name -> Story Name/Nickname Pronunciation

Elohyedih -> Elohy -> Hideyholeman -> (E-Lock-Vey-Ah)/(E-Lock-Vi)

Last edited by hideyholeman on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Some Extras)
Rysiion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When Boundaries Break

Post by Lord_Dust_Bunny on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:51 am

Looks good so far. Write more please?
Lord_Dust_Bunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top