TreeCrafters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oiuuy's Apply*something*; It's been so long.

2 posters

Go down

Oiuuy's Apply*something*; It's been so long.  Empty Oiuuy's Apply*something*; It's been so long.

Post by Oiuuy Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:55 am

Hi guys! Im back for more horrible thundernights were I pray for my tree not to burn. I've figured I need to reapply though, so ill do that now.

1) Oiuuy
2)Ye ofc I do. I see there are a few new additions aswell, but ill stick to the hardcore verson and burn my tree if my hearth dies.
3)Yes.
4)Not really, I was unwhitelisted from this server ... But I guess that's becouse I havent played in a year or so. (Sorry 'bout that)

So ... Since last time I've turned 16, soon 17. I still live in Norway and love both cross country skiing and downhill on snowboard. I got tired of minecraft and started FTB, that got boring quickly aswell so I thought I'd see if you were still around, and guess what... You were! I am a bit of a prankster, I like small practical jokes. I promise I won't do anything to anyone unless im given premission, can't really do much anyway when you're stuck on a tree. Oh, and I suck at writeing in general... RIP all you grammar nazis out there. Other than that I don't think there is much to say. Cya around.

P.S. Just realized, don't bother try to pronounce my name ...

Tree coords comeing right up, don't worry.
Oiuuy
Oiuuy

Back to top Go down

Oiuuy's Apply*something*; It's been so long.  Empty Re: Oiuuy's Apply*something*; It's been so long.

Post by Oiuuy Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:31 am

Guys? I feel so alone Sad Havent seen anyone yet.
Oiuuy
Oiuuy

Back to top Go down

Oiuuy's Apply*something*; It's been so long.  Empty Re: Oiuuy's Apply*something*; It's been so long.

Post by Mailleweaver Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Sorry, dude. The server seems to kind of die when I'm not around, and I've not been on in a long time. My life has been rather full for the past few months.

I've moved you to a generic "member" group so you can get started as soon as you pick a tree instead of having to wait for one of us. Let me know when you've found one, and I'll move you to the right group and set up your area protection.
Mailleweaver
Mailleweaver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oiuuy Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Well... Thank you, Though you aren't updated yet and I can't live without my precious hoppers and redstone-updatets. Anyway, I can't wait to see you guys again.
Oiuuy
Oiuuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailleweaver Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:40 am

What are you talking about? 1.5 isn't out yet.
Mailleweaver
Mailleweaver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down