TreeCrafters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Updated 1.5.2

Go down

Server Updated 1.5.2 Empty Server Updated 1.5.2

I've updated the server to FTB Unleashed v1.1.1 for Minecraft 1.5.2.
We're going back to the Tree Spirit Challenge to make things interesting and slow down our progression a bit. So brush up on the challenge rules and ask questions if you're not sure of something. I'm working on updating the server rules and general info on the forum to account for some of the curve balls that FTB throws at us.

I'm sticking with a whitelist again since we don't have Bukkit to provide us with world protection plugins for protection against griefing. I went through the threads about the last FTB server and whitelisted everyone I found there. If you're already whitelisted, just pick your tree and your location and post them in the new applications section.
You can have an admin plant a tree for you if you want, but you will either need to be online at the same time as an admin or patient enough to wait for us to respond to a message saying what and where you want planted. Pick something 2x2 or smaller, and none of the Forestry trees that you normally have to breed to acquire.

Exclamation Exclamation I enabled a few mods that are disabled by default, so you'll have to enable them in your client to be able to connect. To do that, just select FTB Unleashed in the launcher and click on the [Edit Mod Pack] button. Then select and enable BiomesOPlenty, Hats, NetherOres, PowerConverters, Reliquary, and Vending. Exclamation Exclamation

Also, there were a few mods that wouldn't even let the server start up, so I had to disable them. You can connect and play with them enabled in your client, but I don't know what kind of problems that might cause for you. I'd recommend disabling them. They are ComputerCraft, MiscPeripherals, and OpenPeripherals. They can be disabled in the same place that you enabled the others.

Now, log in and have some fun! And be very careful with any sharp axes that you might happen to make when you're tinkering around. Wink

Last edited by Mailleweaver on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mailleweaver
Mailleweaver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Server Updated 1.5.2 :: Comments

Aiko_Niigata

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:57 am by Aiko_Niigata

I just tried to log on with unleashed, which I assume was chosen, but it said a list of mods that were missing...
EDIT: I was using unleashed 1.1.2, lol.

Back to top Go down

Mailleweaver

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:00 am by Mailleweaver

Lol, as soon as I got everything loaded with v1.1.1 they released 1.1.2. I'll update it again after I get some sleep. If you want to get on this morning, pick the 1.1.1 version of FTB Ultimate from the dropdown in the launcher where it says [Recommended].

Aiko_Niigata wrote:I just tried to log on with unleashed, which I assume was chosen, but it said a list of mods that were missing...
Look up at the words between the wiggling yellow exclamation marks.

Back to top Go down

Aiko_Niigata

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 am by Aiko_Niigata

OH lol, kay

Back to top Go down

Aiko_Niigata

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:08 am by Aiko_Niigata

Wait, so does it use unleashed 1.1.2?
One problem after the other keeps coming up for me xD

Back to top Go down

Mailleweaver

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:12 am by Mailleweaver

Okay, I've just updated it *again*
You can use 1.1.2, now.

Unfortunately ComputerCraft stuff is still bugged, so I had to leave it turned off.
Also, I originally forgot to add NetherOres to the list of stuff you need to enable, so enable it, too.

Last edited by Mailleweaver on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Aiko_Niigata

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:14 am by Aiko_Niigata

Yay!

Back to top Go down

Rysiion

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:03 pm by Rysiion

I can't connect, it's saying IDs 2850-2855 from PowerConverters are missing, as well as mismatched IDs
-Fixed-

Last edited by hideyholeman on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Aiko_Niigata

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:06 pm by Aiko_Niigata

add power converters to the modpack DUH, same prob here

Back to top Go down

Mailleweaver

Post Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 pm by Mailleweaver

I expect Unleashed 1.1.3 to come out soon. When that happens, I'll keep a changelog of the enabled mods and config changes so I can give you a proper (complete) list and so you guys know what I've done. I'll post the changelog in a spoiler on the update announcement. I'll also upload a pack of the config files from my client so you can easily configure yours the same (by copying mine over yours) so that your client doesn't show recipes and such that are turned off in the server configs.
I've also just learned that it's possible to add block IDs to the Forge MultiPart config to allow them to be cut into microblocks. cheers Yay! I've been lamenting not being able to cut up my rubber logs. Well, apparently it's possible. When I update, I'll do my best to add all the custom logs and planks to the config so we can have trees that are even more awesome.
Edit: Well, in further research it seems that ChickenBones just added the custom block config option to his latest MultiPart version three days ago, so we may have to wait for FTB to catch up with Minecraft 1.6 to get custom microblocks. Dunno. We'll see when it happens.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down