TreeCrafters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tree Registration: Althing

3 posters

Go down

Tree Registration: Althing Empty Tree Registration: Althing

Post by Althing Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:32 pm

I'm not sure I'm doing this right...

Anyway. I found a location: X: 1557, Y: 63, Z: 1082
I planted a Fir tree there. It is out of place, I stole borrowed it from another biome.
If we are allowed to choose tree species, as the exhibit at the spawn seems to suggest, Maple would be preferred.
Not that I could find one, but it's foliage is sufficiently different from my surroundings, and it is suitably Canadian.

Edit: Found a Maple tree sapling, just waiting on it to grow now. See "Application submission: Althing" Thread for details.

I'm not sure what an Admin has to do to get me settled. I could find no traces of others in the region.
Also for the record, my inventory is empty, I have 1/2 a heart left of health, with no food points left.
I left the Fir tree intact to act as a marker. I will collect saplings/logs when I get the go ahead.

One more thing, if an admin is in the area, could the Block: ["Sponge" Block #19] be placed to replace the bottom log of the tree I:E the Trees heart?
It's a block that I don't believe I could reproduce/find and it would create a distinct marker for me.
Basically I want to keep track of the Tree Heart without planting a sign on it or something, especially in the beginning.

Thank you.

Last edited by Althing on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Althing
Althing

Back to top Go down

Tree Registration: Althing Empty Re: Tree Registration: Althing

Post by Rysiion Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Awesome Smile Great to see a new face around here! As of right now, I'm trying to get FTB working on my computer again because for some reason, it's stopped. I should be able to get it working by tonight, what time do you think you'll be able to come on to the server at?
Rysiion
Rysiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Althing Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:05 pm

I wish I could say, but this evening promises to be unplannable. The best I can guarantee is some play time around 9pm my time, 11pm yours. (your 2 hours ahead: Ontario vs Alberta)

My evenings are chaotic on average, because I don't live alone and I have responsibilities to my cohabitants.

Edit: okay... on a whim I looked up the word cohabitants. Apparently the meaning I applied to the word differs from the online dictionary.
Basically I just was looking for a generic word that was in the same category as housemates, except they are in fact family.
I just didn't feel like defining more than that. I say more now because the common definition of cohabit prompts me too, especially the part
"and I have responsibilities to my cohabitants"
I'm done now.
Shows over.
study
Althing
Althing

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko_Niigata Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Yayyyy new peoplezzzz
Aiko_Niigata
Aiko_Niigata

Back to top Go down

Post by Althing Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Nice to see you too Smile

-
Okay I'm done for for tonight, my internet has cut out 4 times while trying to make forum posts, and that isn't including while playing on the server.
Althing
Althing

Back to top Go down

Post by Rysiion Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:38 am

So I can't seem to figure out why my client isn't working and I usually play on my laptop which is away for repaires due to a motherboard issue, so I hope either Maille, Ocean or Blazin was able to help you?
Rysiion
Rysiion

Back to top Go down

Post by Althing Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:36 pm

You bet!

Everything is going smoothly. I've got Iron. More trees on the way and a Mooshroom Cow trapped on top of a very tall tree.
I built a ladder/Home tree pillar to reach him. Free food.

Blazinfox555 whitelisted me and offered to help with my home sapling.

Thank you guys for a fun server to play on. It's nice to build knowing that someone could interact with it beyond screenshots.
Althing
Althing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down