TreeCrafters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New modpack's mod list

+8
Blazinfox555
Mailleweaver
Coffeetailor
Oceanous
Apiary
Aiko_Niigata
xkea
Lady_Dust_Bunny
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New modpack's mod list Empty New modpack's mod list

Post by grillo126 Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:04 am

Put your suggestions here i'll try to keep the list updated (choose in this list)

1. Hardcore Questing Mod (amazing potential for tiered progression, ingame tutorial and guided progression) link
  2. Applied Energistics 2 (runs of RF, arguably the best inventory management mod) link
  3. Better Foliage (improves tree's aspect. Needs testing. video) link
  4. BiblioCraft (usefull all around) link
  5. Not Enough Items(unavoidable. Install the extension if needed, CodeChickenCore) link
  6. Forestry(more trees, carpenter stuff, bees. currently in development for 1.7.1, so it needs testing) link
  7. Forestry addons(pick your poison...Binnie's mods, gendustry, magic bees, NEI addon)
  8. Botania(not sure about this one : magic pack about flowers, mana and stuff) link
  9. Dynmap(nice to have) link
  10. EnderIO(crazy good compact piping, compatible AE2) link
  11. Enhanced portals( arguably the best portal mod ) link
  12. Extra utilities( extra awersome for many things) link
  13. Chisel(very good textures)
  14. Extra cells(for AE2, liquid storage and others)
  15. JABBA(for early game inventory management)
  16. Waila, OPIS(what am i looking at, + addons)
  17. The spice of life(difficulty mod about diminishing returns of food) link
  18. Hunger overhaul(difficulty mod about food)
  19. HarvestCraft(difficulty mod about food)
  20. MAtmos (add ambient sounds, see video in spoiler)
    video:
  21. No Cubes (not sure about this one, see video in spoiler)
    video:
  22. Thermal expansion, CoFH Core (basic machines)
  23. Big Rectors (more power gen)
    Big reactors build powering 4 laser drills:
  24. Forge (necessary i think ?)
  25. Infernal mobs (difficulty mod)
  26. Natura and tinker's contruct, with ignana tweaks or not, Tinker's steelworks (everyone love them)
  27. Journey map (dynmap but ingame)
  28. Minefactory Reloaded (tree farm right? plus laser drills to sink RF into)

Grillo's special : Reika's mods link
I LOVE those mods. Really. The modder is constantly improving them...Just check it out
RotaryCraft/ReactorCraft :
The learning curve is pretty steep, but the reward is SO worth it. All the machines scales with the amount of power you feed them.
It goes from lights to excavators, turrets (seek and destroy mobs  affraid ), forcefields, crop farming devices, spawner controlers, to huge multiblocks structures.
It's goal is to be relatively realistic and includes heat management (things can explode, melt and fail). Nuclear reactors (High-Temperature Gas, Fission, Breeder...They generate nuclear waste, which gives off radiation if left alone...beware of -realistic- meltdowns ! with corium, huge radiation field...awesome isn't it ?!).
Check this Fusion reactor (the reactor generate neutrons that heats the boilers which generate steam from water, steam goes into gigantic turbines, turbines generate rotational power which is used on machines, converted to RF...):
Extreme end-game facility:
Note that this monster generate 300x more RF power than the big reactor factory above...The resources needed are however on par with that gap : you'd need serious dedication to build that...I'd say you're better off with nuclear/fission reactors.
Chromaticraft
Super cool magical-like mod featuring crystals based magic. Time accelerating devices, light networks, huge multi-blocks atars, scaled-down beacons with potion III effects...
check it out:

I'm not too pumped up for the other mods he made (Dye trees, void monster, meteorcraft, electricraft, geostrata...). But yes it's awersome and everything, trough I admit is not very tree-ish.

Last edited by grillo126 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 10 times in total

grillo126

Back to top Go down

New modpack's mod list Empty Re: New modpack's mod list

Post by Lady_Dust_Bunny Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:55 am

Any and all of the bee mods Razz
Lady_Dust_Bunny
Lady_Dust_Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailleweaver Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Here's the list of stuff that I would like. Turns out to be not quite so minimalistic as I thought.
All of them require Forge.

Lots of food and plants. Smile

--Definitely--
  • Advanced Genetics
  • Applied Energistics 2
  • BetterStorage
  • BiblioCraft
  • BiblioWoods Addons
  • Big Reactors
  • Binnie's mods
  • Biomes O' Plenty (With alot of the biomes turned off)
  • Blocks3D Mod
  • Carpenter's Blocks
  • Chisel
  • ChickenChunks (Once it's updated. Not available yet.)
  • CraftHeraldry
  • Deadly World
  • Death Counter
  • Doggy Talents Mod
  • Ender Storage
  • Ex Nihilo
  • ExtraButtons
  • Extra Utilities
  • Flatsigns
  • Forestry
  • Forestry Extras 2
  • ForgeMultipart
  • Growthcraft
  • Harvestcraft (It's not on the list we linked, but Beta builds are apparently available.)
  • Hopper Ducts
  • Hunger Overhaul
  • Iguanas Tinker Tweaks
  • Inventory Tweaks
  • IronChests
  • JABBA
  • Lantern Mod
  • Magical Crops
  • Magic Bees
  • Magic Clover
  • Modular Flower Pots
  • MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod
  • Natura
  • NEI Addons
  • Nether Eye
  • Nodal Mechanics
  • Not Enough Items
  • PneumaticCraft (Kind of techy, but I love the idea. Machines and gear powered by pneumatics (pressurized air). Elevators, anyone?)
  • PortaPortal
  • Project: Red
  • Quick Hotbar Mod
  • Railcraft
  • Ropes+
  • Simply Jetpacks
  • Slabcraft
  • Staircraft
  • Solar Flux
  • Sync
  • Thaumcraft 4
  • Thaumic Energistics
  • Thaumic Tinkerer
  • The Kitchen Mod
  • Thermal Expansion 4
  • Tinkers' Construct
  • Tinkers' Mechworks
  • Tinkers' Steelworks
  • Twilight Forest
  • Usefulfood
  • WAILA: What Am I Looking At
  • WAILA Harvestability
  • Wild Caves 3
  • Witchery
  • Zombie Awareness (More dangerous vanilla zombies and skeles, but not to the difficulty of Infernal Mobs.)
  • Zoom Mod

--Disabled-- Optional client-side mods
  • ArmorStatusHUD
  • Better Foliage
  • Damage Indicators
  • StatusEffectHUD
  • Journeymap (Could be useful for its minimap, but I've had a lot of lag from this in recent versions.)

--Maybe-- Might be too easy, breaking the usefulness or progression of other mods, or might just be unnecessary.
  • Aquaculture
  • Artifice
  • Automagy
  • BetterChests
  • Botania
  • Caveworld
  • Coolers
  • Craftable Animals
  • Dual Hotbars
  • Dynmap
  • Eggy Goodness
  • Ender Book
  • Ender IO
  • ExtraCells 2
  • Familiars
  • Fishing Nets
  • Food Plus
  • Gendustry
  • Jewelrycraft
  • Mariculture
  • Millenaire (I've always liked this mod. Hopefully it doesn't still cause lag.)
  • MineFactoryReloaded (Might be too powerful. Would be nice to use something else for a while. Maybe disable some machines?)
  • Minegicka 3
  • Multiworld (With this I could put some of our old vanilla worlds online for people to see.)
  • Natural Absorption
  • Nether Ores
  • ReactorCraft (This and the next might be too techy?)
  • RotaryCraft
  • Villager's Nose (Grow new villagers from their nose! What's not to love?)

I'm all for Infernal Mobs, but Blazin really didn't like them. That's why they didn't make this list.
I really don't know about the quest mod. I can imagine that it could take more time to set up than everything else put together.
And NoCubes looks awful to me. Could go in the disabled list, though, for people to turn on if they want it.
Mailleweaver
Mailleweaver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grillo126 Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Ex nihilo is too powerfull when applied to a regular world (unless you don't want people to go explore and mine)
Advanced genetics is overpowered (infinite flymode without downside !) but could fit in the theme (we're spirits ain't we)
BetterStorage is redundant with forestry's backpacks, JABBA, IronChests and Bibliocraft's armor stands
Usefulfood redundant with harvestCraft / hunger overhaul
Staircraft/Slabcraft slabs/stairs with wood texture ? YES PLEASE
Magical crops basically bees on super-steroids. With the right setup it can output an extreme amount of everything.
maybe Infernal mobs can be configured to edit out the nasty ones ?

that's everything i can see for now, i'll dive into it later

edit : hqm does need significant work to setup, but it really gives a whole point to playing minecraft, see achievement, only much better. Eventually every pack will implement this one way or the other. I could help setting it up if needed. If you decide against it, no big deal
For minefactory reloaded, we can work without it using thaumcraft

For RotaryCraft, Reactorcraft (and Chromaticraft), they're definitely techy. But I'll be extra happy if you put them in (if you don't we won't have ANY late/middle game for tech stuff.)
Also you need Thermal Foundation too for thermal expension 4

grillo126

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazinfox555 Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:42 am

I will give my thoughts on the mods later today hopefully.
Blazinfox555
Blazinfox555
Admin
Admin

http://elephantfreak.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailleweaver Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:08 pm

There were only a few things that I really wanted Exnihilo for: making clay, dirt, lava, sand, gravel, and string -- all useful stuff depending on what biome you're starting in. Sand, gravel, clay, and lava would be useful for setting up and running smelteries. I'll check into how configurable it is.

Storage redundancy is fine. Better storage also has a few neat things that others don't, like cardboard boxes. Smile

I can live without UsefulFood. I just really like having lots and lots of food options. It's fun crafting and eating a variety of things. I'll look into that Spice of Life mod.

We can do without magical crops if they're too powerful. I just thought it would be a neat idea to grow our stuff since we're trees. Smile

We can add RotaryCraft, ReactorCraft, and Chromaticraft for you, Grillo.

If you want me to do HQM, too, then don't expect to see the pack before February. Setting up the pack without it will already strain my time. But if someone wants to set up and maintain HQM themselves, I'll put it in.

And of course we'll install any prerequisite, core, or library mods that are needed to make things actually work. Wink

What do folks think about the mods on my "maybe" list? Should we add them, should we not?
Mailleweaver
Mailleweaver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Dust_Bunny Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:49 pm

I'm fine with any mod that isn't gregtech.

With a preference towards magical stuff and bees Razz
Lady_Dust_Bunny
Lady_Dust_Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by grillo126 Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:22 pm

--Maybe-- Might be too easy, breaking the usefulness or progression of other mods, or might just be unnecessary.
Aquaculture // It's an okay food mod. Rare drops with diamonds and all, be careful about adding too much food mods
Artifice // Seems to add a lot of redundant stuff, needs testing to filter out those. It's good otherwise
Automagy // Thaumcraft automation - I'd add this
BetterChests // redundant
Botania // magic modpack about flowers, elves and mana (Not sure about compatibility, but it's worth trying)
Caveworld // Basically a mining world. Extra utilities already add the deep dark, so it's redundant. Caveworld is much easier to access than deep dark, so it's up to you (disable one or the other).
Coolers // Auto-feeder. I'm up for it, but needs testing for compatibility with the food mods
Craftable Animals // sounds too easy (crafting spawners) but fun. Not sure about this mod
Dual Hotbars // If it works with NEI, then it's GREAT (especially for building)
Dynmap // It's nice to have, to plan for exploration and meet with others. Hard to setup, so it's really up to you. I'd say it's not really worth the effort for our small community
Eggy Goodness // Adds edible eggs and Fabergé eggs. Golden chickens and things. Again, redundant with other food mods. But it sounds nice, and adds eggs as decorative items. No real interest to me, so it's up to you.
Ender Book // Redundant with portaPortals
Ender IO // See my comment on 1rst post
ExtraCells 2 // Good to have for fluid storage, and endgame massive storage capabilities
Familiars // very cool, but way too much overpowered. Maybe tweak the recipe for the book or familiar requirements
Fishing Nets // looks overpowered as it, but since he said it's highly configurable you might be able to balance it...Not sure about this mod
Food Plus // even more food ? heh.
Gendustry // basically 1block alvearies, easier to craft and slightly less powerfull, no frames needed. Overpowered, and replace nature-friendly alvearies with RF powered machines (bleh)
Jewelrycraft // I don't like this mod, I wont use it. Up to you.
Mariculture // Really good mod, adds tons of stuff around diving, jewelry, pearls/oysters, enchants and a whole array of machines. Adds a lot of fishes, multiblocks aquariums and fish breeding with goodies. A good standalone, just need to check for compatibility.
Millenaire (I've always liked this mod. Hopefully it doesn't still cause lag.) // I like it too ! Definitely try it
MineFactoryReloaded (Might be too powerful. Would be nice to use something else for a while. Maybe disable some machines?) //The mods we currently have selected could replace most of MFR machines (except the laser drill and auto-spawner i guess). The machines are good, but most modpacks actually nerf the recipes to make them available late/mid game only. Up to you.
Minegicka 3
Multiworld (With this I could put some of our old vanilla worlds online for people to see.) // Not sure if we can use worlds from other modpacks, unless you worldEdit all the nasty blockids...Lot of work  Neutral .
Natural Absorption // actually makes the game easier...So much for the challenge right ? Up to you.
Nether Ores // Yep, I'm all for it
ReactorCraft (This and the next might be too techy?) //  Very Happy
RotaryCraft //  Very Happy
Villager's Nose (Grow new villagers from their nose! What's not to love?) //   why not Laughing

About magical crops, yep you're right it makes sense.
For all the redundant stuff, the best course of action is to get them all in the pack, test them and elect the ones to keep based on things like compatibility (havescraft/hungeroverhaul, thermal expension/mfr...), difficulty (recipe, effects), redundancy (maybe we could config out the redundant stuff ?).
Ex Nihilo and Ex aquilo are extremely configurable. If you feel a need for them, then they should be added !

For HQM, I'll look into it next week, and I'll decide if I can handle it for us

grillo126

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeetailor Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Seconding a call for all the bees. Because there are coffee bees!

Coffeetailor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailleweaver Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:43 pm

I've started putting some of the mods together, and so far I haven't had any apparent conflicts. There are 23 mods installed at this point. It looks like the new blockID system that was implemented in 1.7 has helped a lot.
Mailleweaver
Mailleweaver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Althing Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:55 pm

First off, I'd like to point out something.
There are only a few mods we need to fully agree on including, and pretty much those are the ones that effect everyone whether we like it or not. For example, Thaumcraft (Taint), Overworld Biome additions, new or altered mobs etc..
Other mods such as machines, magic etc.. can be ignored by anyone who wants to ignore them.
What we should keep in mind is that we are not in competition in any way.
(No unauthorized PVP, no Theft, No perks/rewards, No official challenges except tree root rules)
Don't like machines? Don't build them. Want to play something close to vanilla? Go for it!
We tend to distance ourselves from each other anyway, if 1 player comes up with a system that spits out diamonds every minute, it doesn't change your tree, home, or the way you play. It might however make life boring form them after a while, but that would be their problem/fault, not yours.
After all we don't have a useful economy, there are no rewards for being "rich". If a player has a lot of diamonds, they'll probably end up using them up in recipes that you, as a minimalist player wouldn't have bothered with, or they'll make a castle out of diamond blocks. Again, big deal, it doesn't effect you.

The kinds of mods that we should argue about (if you really must), should be the mods that:
A) Effect you against your will (New ores shouldn't count, don't want iridium? Trash it.)
B) Are known to cause unreasonable stress or lag on the server.
C) Cause unreasonable stress on Mailleweaver/anyone who takes up the fight to maintain the mod pack.

With that, I present the mods that have caught my eye so far:
Note: It's now later than expected, I'm tired and have not proofread the following.
Please forgive spelling, grammatical errors as well as mistakes in tone.

Also I haven't fully dissected the mod lists of everyone else, so there is crossovers here, as well as a lack of comments on other peoples lists.
Edit: Oh and if you included a mod that isn't on this list, it does not mean that I don't want that mod.
It just didn't fully catch my eye that's all, plus I ignored the extension mods Tinkers_blank, Thaum_blank etc.. I assume we'd add most of them with the main mod.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Althing on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Althing
Althing

Back to top Go down

Post by Althing Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Mailleweaver wrote:I've started putting some of the mods together, and so far I haven't had any apparent conflicts. There are 23 mods installed at this point. It looks like the new blockID system that was implemented in 1.7 has helped a lot.

Wow that sounds really promising!
Althing
Althing

Back to top Go down

Post by grillo126 Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Just realized that Carpenter's blocks can do what Slabcraft/staircraft do, but better...MUCH better Shocked
Thaumcraft taint : Chromaticraft adds rainbow trees. They fight taint, MystCraft decay, eerie biomes, and gradually reduce age instability.

Redstone Paste redundant with Project: red's cables /i\ HOWEVER /!\ They look MUCH more tree like, yay!

PetBats : between doggy talents and familiars from witchery, might be redundant

Archimede's ships : Don't see anything wrong with that, if you can make it work with the challenge

Backpacks! : loosing items by lava/explosion/despawn is necessary to keep ourself from going too carefree in the end-game right ? I'd say overpowered unless it's end-game recipes

grillo126

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeetailor Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:06 pm

I think you can disable the taint spawning and spreading in the thaumcraft mod. At least you can in single player.

Coffeetailor

Back to top Go down

Post by grillo126 Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:35 pm

You can disable it, but fighting taint is also a nice feature for some to enjoy (not everyone, but hey, you can choose your starting point right ?)

edit :

Okay so, about HQM. I really want this for our server, but I won't be able to dedicate time right now to it. I will have the time in 2weeks, not before.
The hardcore part is not (in my opinion) welcome here, and can be config'd out
So quests are saved in the config/hqm/quests.hqm file, and would need to be downloaded by each player for updates.
player's HQM saves are in Hardcorequesting/players.dat and would need to be deleted before updating quests.hqm

In short, you can include HQM in the pack, leave it there until we're happy with the quests (yes I will write them and maintain them if needed) then ask everyone to download the quests.hqm file.

I started playing with it a bit, it's really awesome, and useful for the challenge. Editing is done in-game. 1.7.1 adds even more features compared to, say, argarian skies
I'll make a new thread for this specific mod if you guys are up to it, so we can discuss the content i'd make

grillo126

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazinfox555 Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:19 pm

I think I'm fine with a good majority of the mods that Maille gave a definitely vote for.

Infernal Mobs -- If we could limit the number of buffs the mobs get and what type I guess I'd be okay with this.

Bontania -- No, after watching the tutorial video it's not nearly as interesting as I thought it would be, and the usefullness is quite limitted.

Ex Nihilo -- Looks good for me, seeing as I'm generally a very stationary tree, and don't send out long roots too often.

Magical Crops -- I'm for it, going again with the statement that I don't grow out there too much, so this would be a great help.

HarvestCraft -- Looks interesting, adds lots of food, I like the thought of this.

MAtmos -- Don't see a point.

No Cubes -- Nah.

Not interested in most of the larger and more powerful mods, so whatever you guys wanna add, I'll just go with the flow.

I love the tinkers constructs stuff, I know there was a version where the tools you made leveled up with use, If we could find that version I'd be happy, but whatever is version of that mod is used I'll be fine with.

Archimedes' Ships -- Not sure if I'd use this or not, but I know others would enjoy this.

Communication stuff: Whatever we go with I'd be interested in. I may need to update my Twitter stuff though, lol.

Thaumcraft -- I really like this, but haven't managed to get too far with it whenever I use it. The taint sounds scary, lol.

I'm done going over stuff now, my brain is fried already.
Blazinfox555
Blazinfox555
Admin
Admin

http://elephantfreak.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xkea Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:59 pm

I'm personally up for trying anything but I would like to have Archimedes' Ships and Gravestone mod those 2 sound pretty cool and hey who wouldn't want a flying tree and and the graveyards look pretty cool aswell
xkea
xkea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailleweaver Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:50 pm

It looks like between us all, we'll have the whole 1.7 mod list in our pack. Razz
With things going in so easily, though, it may not be a problem to include everything that we want. The biggest difficulty will be in semi-balancing it all with the configs. I'll have to consider how they all interact, and I don't know much about many of these.

I would like to add Mystcraft, but I'll be disabling the decay blocks like I've done for the last few packs that had it. Decay can totally kill the server with block updates in unstable ages.

In regards to manually downloading files and replacing them, it's not necessary. That's the beauty of doing a FTB modpack. Once you get the configs set up, I can package them (and the HQM mod) in a new pack version and have everyone just select the new pack version in the launcher. No need for manual installation. Smile

We had dynmap a long time ago and I really liked it. And it is entirely server-side, so everybody can see the same map data without having to copy/paste the files from someone else, and it can't cause client lag like JourneyMap seems to have started doing. It was no bother to set up, either. That was back when it was strictly a bukkit plugin, though; don't know what it's like these days.

I'll start looking into the mods that Althing listed that none of the rest of us payed any attention to when we were making our lists. It's like 1/3 of his list. Razz

Also, I was considering disabling most of the non-tinker plain type tools to make Iguana Tweaks (that makes tools level as you use them) actually have a point. It doesn't make sense to slowly level up a tool (and your tool-making capabilities) to get better material if you could craft a diamond/quartz/whatever pick and mine the better material straight off. Maybe keep vanilla stone tools for the sake of startup convenience.
Mailleweaver
Mailleweaver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by grillo126 Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:59 am

Mailleweaver wrote:
Also, I was considering disabling most of the non-tinker plain type tools to make Iguana Tweaks (that makes tools level as you use them) actually have a point. It doesn't make sense to slowly level up a tool (and your tool-making capabilities) to get better material if you could craft a diamond/quartz/whatever pick and mine the better material straight off. Maybe keep vanilla stone tools for the sake of startup convenience.

To startup, wooden tools would be more relevant (disabled by iguana by default).
Stone tools would need a stone to be mined, which needs either wooden tools, a skeleton passing by or gravel to get flint. And at this point TC flint/bone tools are superiors to stone vanilla tools
Or we can get flint using Ex nihilo (don't forget Ex Aquilo too).
Either way, you can disable vanilla and other mod's tools entirely. You can, I think, enable wooden/stone/... materials individually in Iguana tweaks config

For Mystcraft, here's a quote from Reika (modder of chromaticraft)
Reika wrote: {about rainbow trees in rainbow forests}
The taint-fighting is within 32 blocks, the decay-fighting within 64, and instability {reduction} is dimension-wide.

Also you may want to disable dye trees from project red to avoid redundancy with chromaticraft

grillo126

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko_Niigata Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:19 am

WITCHERYYY
Aiko_Niigata
Aiko_Niigata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailleweaver Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Aiko_Niigata wrote:WITCHERYYY

Yeah, we'll have Witchery (and Thaumcraft). Smile
I was kind of against it to start with just because of the connotations of witchcraft, but I watched a mod spotlight and it looked harmless.

No Blood Magic, though.

And I've found our first conflict. Carpenter's Blocks are invisible while Blocks3D is installed, so I'm removing Blocks3D.
Mailleweaver
Mailleweaver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko_Niigata Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Yeah I like the naturey feel of witchery and feel it fits in with a tree spirit such as myself who likes magic.
Aiko_Niigata
Aiko_Niigata

Back to top Go down

Post by Althing Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:35 pm

This can be fun, we each have a chance of playing the way we like.
It's like people pursuing their own hobbies in RL but we can still interact and share with each other.
Althing
Althing

Back to top Go down

Post by grillo126 Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:20 am

upon testing, I realized that Chromaticraft is not ready right now. The mod's author is adding stuff everyday, and the new features seems lacky (missing textures).
I'd suggest we leave it aside for now and wait until it's somewhat ready

grillo126

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko_Niigata Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:22 pm

:O in Althing's list More player models 2 sounds and looks epic... Coming from someone who's favorite part of games is always the character creation screens xD
Aiko_Niigata
Aiko_Niigata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum