Hey all, dont leaf me outa the fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey all, dont leaf me outa the fun

Post by deathxp100 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Hey guys,

Lets get this show on the road. I'm Lewis (deathxp100 in game) im a geology student in the UK doing a masters in geology. I'm a big nature guy but and equally big gaming guy. I have recently finished by open water diving qualification. I saw this challenge on the official forums and tried it out in single player. I have to say I am loving it. Its a very fun, challenging (and once I finish entangling that pesky village in roots) rewarding way of playing the game. Hello to all you other tree spirits out there and I hope I see you all soon!

Lewis

Last edited by deathxp100 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed off the hello!)

deathxp100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey all, dont leaf me outa the fun

Post by anotherstiffler on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:33 am

Single player is definitely fun, but once you get a chance to join the server you'll see that SMP is superior in pretty much every way. Can't wait to see you in the world!
anotherstiffler
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://treecrafters.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lootieloo on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Hi Lewis! Geology is actually really interesting to me, even if only for the pretty things that come with it. I hope we have a lot to talk about, see you on the server when it launches!
Lootieloo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top