TreeCrafters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, My username is FumblerX

2 posters

Go down

Hi, My username is FumblerX Empty Hi, My username is FumblerX

Post by FumblerX Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi, i'm from Iceland and i like minecraft.

I have been playing since late alpha.
I played on the beta 1.8 TreeCrafters server and liked it a lot.

So, hi! you all Smile
The best thing about this challenge is it's one of a kind experience and game play it provides.

The most disappointing game session i've had in minecraft is when me and a friend went to the nether to try to find a fortress.
So we crafted some tools and armor. Hopped down to the nether and turned in a random direction and started walking, had lot of fun fighting zombie pigmen and ghast. It was sometimes really tricky trying to navigate over lava spreads and big drops.
After 2 hours, 1000 blocks and no fortress we build a new gate and went to back to the surface around 8000 blocks away from span, the gate started at lvl 25 in a cave, after fighting mobs, finding our way to an end of a ravine, it was clear that we could not continue underground like this, mining 8000 blocks was not an option Smile.
After digging up 8 or 9 blocks the tunnel was flooded with water, with 0.2 bubbles left i gasped for air, the sun was rising and beautiful red/orange glow lit up the sky. Now two of us in the middle of the ocean and not a land in sight.
Swimming, swimming, swimming... then a tiny green leaf block appears in the distance, WE ARE SAVE! But as we swim closer it becomes all so clear that it's a single tree on a 15 x 20 island.
Welcome to Skyblock Smile, having spent all our tools we started collecting sapling and building a small hut, and some boats to take us home.
A few (minecraft)days later we where off, I'm on a boat!, and 4000 blocks later, and killing some mooshrooms and walking around 1000 blocks on land, it was time til build a new nether gate to take the short route back home.
After a uneventful hike back, following the torches, i saw our home nether gate, started sprinting and jumping over blocks, then Murphy's law kicked in and i fell of a small drop straight in to lava, where i and all the stuff that i had collected on this journey burned upp.

I was so disappointed.

This is my short story, hope you like it.

I can's login to the server, You are not white listed it says. so no coordinates or talking to admin for me Sad

FumblerX
FumblerX

Back to top Go down

Hi, My username is FumblerX Empty Re: Hi, My username is FumblerX

Post by anotherstiffler Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:15 am

Should be fixed now, not sure why some people can get in and some can't.

Your story was great. Reminds me of a few trials of my own, though none as precarious as yours.
anotherstiffler
anotherstiffler
Admin
Admin

http://treecrafters.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FumblerX Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:24 am

FumblerX
FumblerX

Back to top Go down

Post by FumblerX Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:29 pm

Can my buddy join my tree, so we can team up ?
He is DentalViz
FumblerX
FumblerX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down