TreeCrafters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone! - Chris

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone! - Chris Empty Hello Everyone! - Chris

Post by Chriswill Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi everyone!

I found this server while I was looking for something fun to do on a Sunday night. After starting the challenge in Survival Single-Player, I decided to join up. Everyone seems pretty awesome, so I'd love to stay here while I take on the challenge in SMP.

I hope I can get on soon Smile

Chriswill

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! - Chris Empty Re: Hello Everyone! - Chris

Post by anotherstiffler Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Hey Chris! Glad to have you around. Hopefully you'll get some access very soon. We have a lot of awesome things going on with the server right now, but keep us updated with your progress in SSP!
anotherstiffler
anotherstiffler
Admin
Admin

http://treecrafters.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chriswill Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Thanks!

I am sad that I can't get on yet, but for sure I'll tell you about my challenge offline. Starting...

...now.

I started off in a swamp, with plenty of mangroves. I thought about trying to do a mangrove spirit at first, but for my beginning playthrough I decided not to.

Instead, I chose a decent sized tree in the middle of the swampland, and decided to make it my home.

I've only done 10 in-game days of work so far, but I already have a growing area for regular trees and for my own special trees. I also have the beginnings of my main trunk and some roots extending downwards.

That's all up to now. Once I've done a little more, I think I'll post in a separate topic...

Chriswill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum