TreeCrafters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPvpSnipe's Tree Application/Tree joining? (idk)

4 posters

Go down

iPvpSnipe's Tree Application/Tree joining? (idk) Empty iPvpSnipe's Tree Application/Tree joining? (idk)

Post by iPvpSnipe Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:18 pm

1} What is your in-game name? iPvpSnipe (subject to possible change , will edit this when the change has be done)
2} Do you promise to follow the Server Rules? Yes.
3} Have you read through The Tree Spirit Challenge? Yes
4} Have you ever been banned from another server? And if so, Why? No.

-iPvpSnipe

Also having recived confirmation i still have no idea of the server ip or pack code...

Last edited by iPvpSnipe on Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information requested)

iPvpSnipe

Back to top Go down

iPvpSnipe's Tree Application/Tree joining? (idk) Empty Re: iPvpSnipe's Tree Application/Tree joining? (idk)

Post by grillo126 Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:47 pm

Welcome

grillo126

Back to top Go down

iPvpSnipe's Tree Application/Tree joining? (idk) Empty Re: iPvpSnipe's Tree Application/Tree joining? (idk)

Post by Mailleweaver Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:49 pm

Welcome. You've been whitelisted. The server IP is on the top right corner of the Portal page on this site. I'll PM the pack code to you.

Also, a friendly welcome from the community isn't an official acceptance granting server access.
Mailleweaver
Mailleweaver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iPvpSnipe Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:19 pm

ah sorry i have no idea who and who isnt an admin and have just noticed as im making this the admin marker under the pictures

iPvpSnipe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mailleweaver Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Oceanous, BlazinFox555, and I are the admins. We're the ones who can do admin things outside of the server. Althing is a moderator with op status on the server; I don't remember if I gave him access to the control panel for restarting the server. Blazin is too busy to be around much, so she tends to forget how to access the control panel and such. Oceanous and I are the ones usually around, but he's online more than me (though a lot of his online time is afk). Besides Blazin, I'm the only one with access to the server's files, and I'm the one that puts together the modpack. IamTHEobsidion lurks dynmap. Grillo is a tech savvy Frenchman that I don't see much due to the time zone difference between central USA and France. And everyone else just comes and goes as they please.
Mailleweaver
Mailleweaver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Althing Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:16 pm

I just have powersinside the server itself, I can't restart the server.
So like everyone else, I have to wait very patiently for Oceanous, Blazin or Mailleweaver to see the S.O.S.
Although that hasn't been much of an issue for the last week or so...

2 week vacation time turned into 2 week roof the house time.
Althing
Althing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down