TreeCrafters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modpack Update - Leaf 'n' Logistics v1.2.0

Go down

Modpack Update - Leaf 'n' Logistics v1.2.0 Empty Modpack Update - Leaf 'n' Logistics v1.2.0

I've submitted an update to the pack. It's mostly just to get the mods updated. There were a couple of notable changes, though:

• Rice, seaweed, and cranberries can no longer be left planted on farmland; they'll pop out when they try to grow. They have to be planted on water, and you can only plant the crops, not the seeds. If you only have seeds and no crops, plant the seeds in farmland and bonemeal them to get crops, then plant the crops on water.
  • You can now plant crops instead of only seeds. This was to accommodate the changes to the above crops in Harvestcraft.
  • I replaced Chisel with Chisel 2, so don't be surprised when the interface is different. All the chisel blocks already existing should be fine. You can also now cut them up for microblocks.
  • Rotarycraft terraformers are still broken. Don't place any in the world. This is due to an accidental dependency on BuildCraft. Reika will likely fix this in the next version of his mods.
  • Item nodes should no longer void items when connected to storage drawers.
  • I've heard of a potential bug when creating JourneyMap waypoints, but haven't tested it. If you crash when creating a waypoint, just use an ender book and wait for the next pack version.

I'll update the server as soon as I see the pack hit the FTB launcher.

Here's the changelog:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mailleweaver on Thu May 05, 2016 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mailleweaver
Mailleweaver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Modpack Update - Leaf 'n' Logistics v1.2.0 :: Comments

Post Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:12 am by grillo126

Thanks !

Lot of good stuff in rotarycraft update

Fermenter can now accept sawdust as a plant material
Added plank and log grinding into sawdust
Greatly expanded autocrafter capabilities; added "craft X as long as less than Y of it" mode for ME systems
Added chunkloader
Industrial coil mechanics changed to make power input determine max charge and charge determine max output
Added ability for several machines (including Grinder and Extractor) to run multiple operations per tick
Added option to toggle fan's 3x3 area of effect
Reservoirs can now be crafted into an empty version
Reservoirs can now be crafted together to combine their fluid
Woodcutter now cuts leaves before logs, and from outside in and top-down
Woodcutter no longer causes leaf decay
Jet engines can no longer apply suction through walls

I'll try out chromaticraft in SSP too, v8g seems to be quite advanced from last time

Back to top Go down

Mailleweaver

Post Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:52 pm by Mailleweaver

That's good to know about the industrial coils. I always thought it was weird that we could get more torque out of them than we put in. Will torque now decrease as the coil unwinds like it would irl?

Tried to update the server since the pack is on the launcher now. Something went wrong, though. I'll have to check it out after work later.

Back to top Go down

Lady_Dust_Bunny

Post Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:50 pm by Lady_Dust_Bunny

Dang, Terraformers still being silly. Hopefully someday I'll be able to start using them. Nice to know of the rotarycraft updates grillo (Fermenter especially: that'll make automating ethanol so much easier!).

Back to top Go down

Mailleweaver

Post Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:07 pm by Mailleweaver

I got the server problem sorted. It's ready to play with now. Smile

Back to top Go down

Blazinfox555

Post Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:39 pm by Blazinfox555

I work this weekend, but that also means that I should get every Thursday off from work, so I will try to get on the server then!

Back to top Go down

Mailleweaver

Post Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:14 pm by Mailleweaver

Cool, we'll be looking for you, then. Smile

Another bonus for this update that I didn't notice until now is that nether portals are no longer opaque from the inside. Now we don't have to go through them blind. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down