TreeCrafters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TreeCrafter Google Spreadsheet (Chat feature!)

Go down

TreeCrafter Google Spreadsheet (Chat feature!) Empty TreeCrafter Google Spreadsheet (Chat feature!)

Post by Blazinfox555 Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:47 am

TreeCrafter Spreadsheet (must be logged in for link to work)

I am working on setting up a spreadsheet that we could use as a group to communicate, keep in contact, use to determine who's on (but possibly not on the server), and chat with each other when we're not on the server.

Using the link above you can view the spreadsheet in anonymous mode, or drop out of anonymous by clicking the chat bubble in the upper right hand corner. The nice thing about the chat feature with these google documents is that if you've got your volume on and are in another tab, you will receive a short sound notification if someone has commented in the chat. Another feature includes the tab title text flipping between the sheet title and the name of the person who commented.

I currently have the spreadsheet set to view only mode for those who click the link, but if you're interested in helping stylize the sheet or want to add your own tree information to the sheet you will need to PM me with your email. I will then add you to the list of those who can edit the sheet, and you will receive an email confirmation that you've been added.

Currently we just have 4 of our members with editing privileges on the sheet, but I look forward to seeing more join!
Blazinfox555
Blazinfox555
Admin
Admin

http://elephantfreak.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

TreeCrafter Google Spreadsheet (Chat feature!) Empty Re: TreeCrafter Google Spreadsheet (Chat feature!)

Post by Blazinfox555 Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:23 pm

I've updated the sheet with the new pack name and version. Also added some information to the tips/tricks section. Specifically, info about fire spread in direct relation to their respective blocks.

I plan on adding some info later about how to choose the best starting point considering our challenge and the mods we are currently using.

I have also added a link to our map's dynmap.
Blazinfox555
Blazinfox555
Admin
Admin

http://elephantfreak.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down